At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
The will be based inWe are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Timely issuance of PO's to Vendors, follow-up for order confirmation and co-ordination for on time payment to suppliers
- Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of material
- On time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for review
- To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products
- To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned, validated through procurement metrics
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Select supplier for placing new orders in accordance with approved Purchasing strategies
- Managing supplier's database
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in the following domains: Order processing, Supply chain management, Order management, Procurement end to end preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably BAAN).
- Experience in manufacturing industry preferably in electronics
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
- Good analytical skills.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Graduate with 4- 6 years experience in procurement of Indirect Products & Services, like, Facility, IT, MRO, EDM and Professional Services.
- Experience in sourcing, strategy buying and tactical buying.
- Working experience of E-Tools such as Smart Buy, e RFQ
- Flexible to work in shifts
Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: .