WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Design solutions for complex testing problems by driving the requirements discussions in the T & H domain
• Conceptualize, design, develop and present the proposed solution; ensuring an integrated end-to-end testing solution is delivered
• Apply contextually relevant process and practice, use tools and technology and apply soft skills such as effective communication and mentoring to develop the solutions
• Responsible for end to end pre-sales pursuit management in coordination with cross functional teams such as sales, delivery, horizontals, networking, marketing and process teams in global delivery model
• Identify tools and technologies to be implemented, aligning with customer landscape across the broader development function
• Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems
• Prepare and review responses to Request for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), technical capability documents, Proposals, Statement of Work (SOW) etc.
• Act as a technical liaison between prospects, clients, quality engineering teams and management
• Engage with the customer, build professional relationship; participate in phone conferences; lead customer workshops and presentations
• Mentor and train team members on T & H domain and technology
• Possess problem-solving skills with attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to work on multiple pursuits simultaneously
• Ensure collaboration and communication by fulfilling the role of trusted partner to sales, delivery and subject matter experts.
• Travel to customer location across the geography to participate in proposal / RFP / SOW defense discussions and presentations
• Participate in continuous improvement activities through contribution to technology repositories, supporting process change
• Work closely with marketing team and contribute towards Technical Marketing and Thought Leadership positioning. Helps in orchestrating Cigniti’s differentiators and offerings through write ups, tech briefs, white papers, web casts and more.
WHAT YOU HAVE / WHO YOU ARE
• Experienced management consultant and advisor with comprehensive knowledge & experience of Travel & Hospitality Industry. Should possess strong knowledge on latest trends (technology and business) in Airlines, Travels and Hospitality industry. Must be aware of end-to-end business process covering Reservations systems (both Passenger and Cargo), interfacing application with-in airports (baggage tagging, operations, scheduling, AMAN, DMAN etc) and reporting systems. Must possess knowledge on leading GDS such as Amadeus, Sabre, Navitaire et al and possess a minimum of 6 years of extensive experience in building technical solution as a part of RFX, Proposal/SOW and client workshops
• Strong ability to understand end-to-end business processes and provide inputs for test estimations
• Adept in identifying dependencies specific to functional interfaces and test data identification
• Must have worked on (at least) Amadeus, Sabre, Navitaire and other GDS (advantage)
• Crafting framework for mapping business processes and improve documentation/collateral specific Airlines and Travel & Hospitality industry
• Designing unique services offerings for upscale business through extensive secondary research
• Continuously perform research, identify test/QA areas (for improvement) and recommend strategies to convert them into opportunities
• Must have hosted technical workshops, participated in sales cycle, supported project delivery and contribute to organisational growth ($3M/year)
• Experience as a Testing SME leading the development of solutions for testing complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external and internal customers.
• Awareness of testing approaches, practices, techniques and methodologies to help design the overall testing solution
• Ability to have conversation with client (key stakeholders or key technologist at client). Ability to drive the discussion and arrive at conclusion
• Superior spoken and written communication skills
• Knowledge of one or more technical specializations including; quality engineering, release management, test environment management, test automation, test data management, testing approaches and test execution, performance engineering, development operations.
• Experience with all SDLC (Agile, Scaled Agile, DevOps) and engagement models
• Tenacity and self-motivation to make a difference and be an effective follower.
• Comfortable to work at both the big picture and detail levels
• Know the art of negotiation, persuasion and deal management
• Excellent presentation and organizational management skills
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Developers, UI web developers, Network Engineers, Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, Sap
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Strong Experience in Angular (Any version),React,Redux,Typescript/Reason ML, HTML5, CSS,NodeJs,Spring MVC (Java),MySql, MongoDB,Bootstrap (Mandatory).languages ( i18n, l10n), Exp in Full Stack Architect,experience in Go & Python.Strong in development
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Back Office Operations, Operations Management / Process Analysis
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer FMCG / F&B Department / Functional Area of the Job Inventory / Warehousing, Supply Chain / Logistics
TOP IT COMPANY - BANG *Oracle Cloud Functional Lead - GL *Oracle Cloud Functional Lead- Procurement/Inventory *Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Lead *Oracle Technical - ERP *Oracle Cloud ERP Technical *Oracle Cloud Technical - HCM CALL LIPIKA-8766285530
8+ years of relevant product management experience, manage product roadmaps. Experience with project and product management tools like Aha!, Jira, Azure DevOps etc. Exposure to CI\CD driven DevOps environment with high levels of automation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content