Position: Solution Architect /IT Service Architect
Organisation-- InspiriSYS solution- www.inspirisys.com
Location: - Gurgaon \ Chennai \ Mumbai
Exp- 7-12 yrs.
Budget: - CTC- 12-18lacs
Qualifications: - B.E. \ B.Tech. \ M.Tech. \ Graduate ; ITIL
Company Profile: - InspiriSYS enables enterprises to re-imagine their businesses for the ever-changing digital world. Established in 1991, we are a leading information technology services and consulting company in India along with having a global footprint across North America, Middle East, UK, Japan, and Singapore markets. https://www.inspirisys.com
Responsible for Solution Architect/ Presales- Service Packaging, Service Catalogue Release, Service Design & Architect
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Keep abreast on Technology trends and market needs around IT Services
- Package new offerings to complement the current offerings portfolio
- Assess the current offerings portfolio and repackage for better penetrations
- Regular interaction with Regional Presales team to understand customer pain points on IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for business
- Develop industry specific technical whitepapers and collaterals
- Develop RFP by understanding the customer needs and their business requirement
- Gather detailed requirements from Incoming RFP’s
- Discussions with customer and other stake Holders to seek clarifications on RFP if required
- Arrive at Technical proposal with right Service design & solution based on the RFP need
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
Kindly send Ur C.V. with details like-
- Graduate with min 7-10 years of experience in IT Service delivery / IT Services Sales role
- Techno savvy with inclination to learn new technologies
- Good understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks(Servers/ Storage/Vmware/backup solutions) Virtualization- Servers, Desktops and Applications
- Demonstration of solutions to clients and discuss deployment scenarios on IaaS (Private/ Public/ Hybrid Cloud), Backup/DRaaS, MaaS offerings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of strategic , conceptual , consultative selling
- Advanced computer skills – Ms office , MS project and Visio
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations/circumstances.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Pro-active approach.
- Experience in building and responding to RFP’s.
- ITIL Certification is desirable
- Current Location:-
- Notice period :-
- Current Salary per annum(Fixed +Variable)
- Expected Salary Per Annum :-
Cell:- 9311232179/ 7011595674
Land line:- 011-29258011 Email id:- [HIDDEN TEXT]