• Software manual Testing and related activities in a web based application environment.
• To work closely with Agile Product development team
• Developing and implementing test plans, test strategy, test cases, test reports for various testing like unit, regression, functional & performance testing.
• Recording and tracking defects through Web-based project management tool
• Setting up and following procedures for bug/issues
• Responsible for testing all software products / projects.
• May need to work in flexible time to attend US/Europe client meetings
Technical / Functional: (Must Have skills)
• Prior experience in Testing of Web-based applications or Enterprise level Solutions is a plus
• Experience in manual Testing
• Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures
• Knowledge on QA / testing life cycle Process is a plus
• Should have at 1+ years’ experience in understanding and developing/executing test cases
• Experience in using any bug tracking tool
• Sound knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
• Basic SQL concepts and query writing
• Good communication skills and a team player spirit
• Ability to think ‘OUT OF BOX’
• Ability to implement and execute test plans diligently and delivering on time
• Ability to coordinate with development team
Overall 1 - 3 years with software QA
Minimum 1 year of testing web applications
B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./BCA/BSc. with Diploma in software testing or quality assurance.