Position title: Senior Associate II Software Engineer
Years of Experience: 4-8 years
Reporting to: Associate Dir
Shift Timings: 11 AM - 8 PMDepartment overview
Pricing, Valuations and Reference Data (PVR) products and services offer a unique combination of content and industry expertise with cutting edge innovation and flawless technology. Solutions offer insight and analysis to enable our clients to make timely and efficient decisions, effectively manage risk & transform their operational processes.Position summary
The PVR technology team we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Frontend Developer who can help us develop a scalable, flexible, highly performant solutions using Angular (8+), ES6+, Typescript, Highchart.
To deliver high quality solutions to our clients (both internal and external), you will collaborate with a global team of technologists, Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders.What You'll Do
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Build and deliver sophisticated front-end web applications that deliver great user experiences in Totem.
- Develop reusable, and clean modules and components.
- Responsible for timely and Quality delivery.
- Develop tools to support and optimize day to day tasks faced by our analysts and business stakeholders.
- Drive and maintain consistency and high coding standards.
- Deep understanding of web standards, browser compatibility issues, web performance optimization and front-end development best practices.
What You'll Love About Us - Do ask us about these!
- 4-8 years of experience
- Proficiency Front end technologies with HTML, CSS
- Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
- Unit testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, terraform script is plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with a CI/CD Platform such as Gitlab
- Experience in Java will be plus.
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future.Academy - we are all learners we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, pleaseor call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis.This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For informationplease click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.