Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS, you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Software Engineer - Dotnet
Required Experience \u2013 4 to 7 Years
Job Location \u2013 Whitefield, Bangalore
Education Qualification \u2013 Bachelor\u2019s degree in Computer science/ MCA/ B. Tech/ BE
About Team & Product/Project Details:
It\u2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world\u2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing (Shift Time & Key Roles and Responsibilities):
Create and maintain processes of the quality program and provide consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements.
What you bring (Mandatory Skills in potential candidate):
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software developer with mandatory skills as C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server, Webservices.
- Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients.
- Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software.
- Trains and communicates with clients on systems applications
What We offer You (based on job roles):
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss technical and solutions to customers and other stakeholders and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail \u2013 track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to deliver quality product
- A competitive salary and Excellent benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technologies
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.