logSY Solutions Private Limited (an affiliate of BESA GmbH, Germany) is looking for an individual who sees complex work as an inspiring challenge to join our innovative team and work alongside people who share an interest in providing solutions to those challenges, in the Hyderabad area. We currently are in search of a highly motivated and experienced software engineer with strong C++ and Qt knowledge to join our team and continue growing and developing our software applications.Project Description:
As a software engineer, you will design, implement, test and maintain our C++/Qt based applications.Knowledge and Education:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.Skills and Competencies:
- 2+ years of working experience
in software development.
- 2+ years of programming experience in C/C++ and scripting (Python)
- 2+ years of working experience with the Qt/QML
software unit test frameworks (Qt Test
- Ability to follow a software development plan guidance and processes to design, implement, test and maintain a software
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
, build system environments, and tooling (Jenkins
- Familiarity with working in a global software team in an agile environment.
- Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change.
The Company logSY Solutions Private Limited was founded in 2018 by Soma Sekhar Reddy Yarram, a former employee of BESA GmbH, Germany. logSY is an affiliate of BESA and runs its operations in Hyderabad, India.
logSY functions as an extended workbench for BESA and an integral element of the BESA Think Tank. logSY provides software development services to BESA, and helps in maintaining the high standards of BESA Products.