• Be a team member responsible for developing firmware and software components in networking domain
• Provide technical guidance and architectural recommendations for designing, building, testing, deploying and maintaining highly-available, scalable, and secure applications in Linux Environment
• Responsible for full life cycle application development using an Agile development methodology, not just limited to development but testing as well.
• Carry out software testing in collaborating with quality assurance engineers
• Work on performance tuning and improvement, load balancing, usability and automation of systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Support, maintain and document software functionality
• Attitude to work in fast paced start up environment with complete ownership of assigned tasks
• Undergraduate degree in EE/CS + 4 (or Masters + 2) years of software/firmware development experience
• Must have advance programming experience in Python [ version 3+ ]
• Must have working experience in Ubuntu Linux Environment in the area of integrating open source libraries, build, installation etc. Experience in CentOS is plus.
• Good to have scripting knowledge like bash on Linux. Experience in C/C++ is plus.
• Experience with Linux development environments on multiple embedded platforms/architectures (e.g. ARM, x86) and SoCs
• Experience developing with Linux kernel networking stack, open-source routing suites like Quagga, OpenSSL
• Layer 3 protocol knowledge, VPN, DMVPN tunneling, IPSec; routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, RIP, RIP-ng, NHRP
• Experience using Agile software development methodologies and CI/CD with Jenkins and git for revision control
• Familiarity with cloud automation techniques and technologies will be a plus
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Job Description : Overview -Experience – 4 - 8 years Key Skills -Working experience in Linux based C/C++ development. -Proficient in Linux internals, Networking, Mesh Networks, Routing and switching etc. -Working experience over Linux based network
Job Description : Job Description: Job Summary 1. Should be very good Team player and accept the challenges work with team collaboratively, Behaviorally, Ethically, and should hold him/her-self as responsible to deliver the assigned task. Cope up wi
-Designing, Developing and Testing the native applications for Windows (including UWP - Universal Windows Platform) -Participating in the architecture, design, code and security reviews for the application and suggesting improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content