Urgent Opening for Software Developer / Sr. Developer Android At Mumbai ( lower parel ) / Gurgaon (Sec-32)Location
Please don’t change subject line while replying
Job Description: - Software Developer / Sr. Developer Android
Location: - Mumbai ( lower parel )/Gurgaon (Sec-32)
Experience Require: - Minimum 2+ Year
Salary: - As Per company
We are looking for highly motivated 2-8 years of experience,Androiddeveloper,who would like to do a career journey with chapterapps. He/She will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Strong knowledge of android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen s
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
11. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the company:*
Client of E-solutionsindia,
The Company emerging startup focused on the Mobile Learning space. It is a US company incorporated in Silicon Valley along with an accelerator, called Studio9Plus. Other investors include seasoned professionals based all over the world.
** Interested candidates can apply on hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net with their updated resume and mandatory details.
Mandatory: Answer the following questions.
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Current Location:*
4. Notice Period:*
5. Total experience on Android & SDK :*
6. Availability for F2F interview (Yes/ NO) :*
Client of E-SolutionsIndia, Big Brand for general insurance .
Thanks & Regards
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content