Job Description .
· Understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology, Consensus methods, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies in general.
· Understanding of Algorithms, Data structures and Decentralized technologies.
· Designing, Testing and Deployment of Smart Contracts (Ethereum).
· Integration of developed smart contracts with the application for communication.
· Expertise in threat analytics, anomaly detection, and performance management.
· Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
· Development of security protocols.
· Familiarity with Blockchain test tools like Truffle, Populus.·
· Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly.
· Role: Software Developer
· Role Category: Programming & Design
· UG: B. Tech./B.E.
· PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Primary skills: C/C++, Solidity, Java, SQL, Node.js
Secondary skills: Golang, Kotlin, Github, Truffle, Python
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content