• Lead all training in the district for the Magic Bus Livelihoods programme, which delivers skill training to youth and supports them into jobs and further education placements.
• Innovation in designing implementation/formats
• Deliver training content developed by Magic Bus national Programme Development Team and tailor this where necessary to the local context whilst ensuring session outcomes are delivered.
• Ensure training outcomes are achieved in each session and youth receive consistent messages throughout all training interventions.
• Design an effective Livelihoods Centre training timetable with the Centre Manager Livelihoods and ensure that this is constantly monitored and updated to enable youth to access the training they need.
• Prepare and follow training timetable
• Finalization of PDP
• Build trust with youth , take feedback on further development areas and skilling
• Feedback on curriculum and training modules
• Apply and continuously develop innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive.
• Engage and motivate youth positively at all times ensuring youth are aware of their weekly timetables and attend the correct sessions.
• Deliver a sharp focus on all training contributing to youth’s ability to take up work, training or further education and being able to sustain these for 6 months.
• Contribute to mapping institutions (government / NGO/ private and corporate foundations) that provide skills training opportunities in the local areas.
• Identify and respond to risks that could lead to youth dropping out of the programme.
• Build strong and trusted relationships with youth from the start of their engagement with Magic Bus.
• Work with colleagues at district and regional level to continuosly improve the quality of Magic Bus Livelihoods programme and ensure our work is always safe and enjoyable for youth.
• Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of training.
• Act as a role model at all times demonstrating behaviour that displays the characteristics youth should develop to be successful in their chosen field.
• Post graduates preferably in MSW, Psychology with 2+ years of experience in training and/or couselling.
• Freshers with good academic record are also eligible.
• High-energy levels with a passion to succeed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have impeccable integrity and high personal ethics.
Reporting to: Centre Manager Livelihoods