• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
• Create and manage an online review funnel for building reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education
• Scheduling and posting on social media
• Running paid marketing campaigns on social media
• Creating reports to be shared with clients (knack for excel preferred)
• Creating and sending promotional emails
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
If interested, please send your updated CV with following details :
• 1) Total work experience :
• 2) Relevant work experience :
• 3) Current CTC (INR):
• 4) Expected CTC (INR):
• 5) Notice Period :
• 6) Ready for the location (Prabhat Road ,Pune):
• 7) Current Location:
• 8) Hometone :
• 9) Reason of job leaving:
Jaguar Consultants, Pune is a Manpower Consultancy driven by uppermost standards of quality, reliability and commitment, while providing eminent professional recruitment services. Our team of consultants focus on recruitment and selection of senior, middle and junior level management employees for leading business houses. With Jaguar Consultants, you can be assured of reliable service and optimum career solutions.
Our prime focus is on the needs of our clients and we believe in delivering the best as per their requirements. Since our inception, we have had one goal - to deliver value to our clients by partnering with them in providing them talent, which would assist them in creating a distinct advantage in today’s competitive world. We understand that human resource is the one of most important part of a company. Hence, we make best use of our knowledge to search for diverse individuals who rightly fit your company culture.
We invest in time and the return that we get is employed human capital across all staffing levels. This has been the drive so far and we enjoy the ride!
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Consulting/Advisory Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT and non IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content