Exp:2 to 4 Years
Package:2LPA to 4LPA
Social Media Manager
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are looking for a Brand and Social Media Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all platforms. You live, eat and breathe social media. The first thing that you do when you wake up in the morning is check your Facebook/ Instagram Account.
- You are a great storyteller. You have a knack of transforming even mundane things into incredibly amazing and interesting topics. You are often guilty of broadcasting everything that you do on social media: in pictures, words and videos.
- You have impeccable writing & social media stalking skills. You are insanely creative; to the extent that you have the ability to turn around a negative customer feedback into a positive story for the brand. You are detail oriented and have an impeccable sense of aesthetics.
- Update the social media calendar and work closely with the creative team to develop high quality content for our social media platforms.
- Manage social media posts and drive conversations that will wow our fans and compel them to aggressively share and talk about us.
- Get updated on the latest social media tools and keep a tab of trending topics.
- Closely monitor and measure the success of our social media campaigns using relevant metrics; meet engagement and growth targets.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of digital marketing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Responsibility for hands-on interaction with off-site social properties; blogs, other company Facebook fan pages, forums etc.
- · Respond and react to changes within social networks; changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
BA or MA in Journalism, Mass Communication
At least 2-3 years in the digital marketing.
SEO, SMO , Team Management, updated about social media marketing, Digital marketing
BA or MA in Journalism, Mass Communication, MBA in Marketing
Note*******:Candidates who can join within 15 days or immediate only considered