• Create and adapt content for specific networks. This includes positioning content in under 160 characters, creating images to accompany posts, creating variations of posts for each piece of content and even creating content from scratch specifically for growing a following on social media.
• Constantly test new strategies, new content, and new campaigns -- running tests and analysing the results every day to constantly iterate and improve their marketing efforts
• Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
• To be the voice of the company to many audiences, potential customers, journalists, and fans. You need to be able to communicate with people of different buying stages (for example, customers and non-customers) and different dispositions.
• You need to share content that generate leads, drive traffic and increase conversion from Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Linkedin
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Marketing technology savvy and comfortable using Paid Search management tools [Facebook Ad Manager, Analytics tools, ]
• Measure results on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Well versed in using Social Media tools like Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Maintains a working knowledge o
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content