Your primary role will be as listed below but not limited to:
1. Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
2. Provide schedules for workers.
3. Conducting regular site survey.
4. Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
5. Translate blueprints into plans.
6. Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
7. Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
8. Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
9. Assessing and minimizing risk.
10. Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
11. Overseeing the day to day on site operations and reporting to the Site Manager/Project Manager.
12. Take responsibility of safety, supervision and progress monitoring of on-site subcontractors and own labour.
13. Ensure that all operation on site is running smoothly and the trades are adhering to site safety regulations.
14. Provide timely and accurate time sheets for own labour whenever required.
15. Completing appropriate paperwork in connection with any of the duties listed above.
16. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
17. Supervise the construction of the projects in accordance with the plans, specifications and the best standards of the trade.
18. Assisting Site Manager in preparation of site reports.
19. Travelling to different sites.
20. Ensure work is carried out as per applicable standards, plans and drawings.
21. Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Compliance
• Proven experience in the Railway signalling
• Degree / Diploma in Engineering
• Quality, WHS and Environmental Management experience
• Highly effective in planning, organising and problem-solving skills
• Highly effective communication and conflict resolution skills
• Computer literacy using Microsoft Packages including Excel & Word
JMDR is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with more than 300 staff and sub-consultants globally offering:
An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organisations in Australia, UK, India and South East Asia.
Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
Panel / Preferred Supplier Agreements
JMDR has many Panel (Framework) Agreements with transport organisations across the globe. These have been awarded on the grounds of the competency of our staff and sub-consultants, the quality of our services, our consistency and agreed rates over an extended period of time and providing value for money.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: NON IT and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Jobs Opportunity For SSC/HSC/Any Graduates/Freshers/Home Base - Thane -9619184652
Finance & Accounts and Banking Jobs Fresher Can Apply as a Trainee - 9560126889
HR Fresher / HR Executive / HR Generalist CALL @ 9560126889
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content