Role: Sr Developer - Siebel Applications – Products
Position Type: full time with Cloud Kinetics
Critical: Looking for immediate joiners or available with less than 30 days or with max 30 day notice
Specialty Skill: Siebel Econfigurator
Interview Type: 2 rounds of Zoom Video interview
As a key member of the Global Software Engineering team you will be responsible for defining best practices for designing, developing solutions, extending and supporting various modules and components of Siebel applications suite. You will be involved in the development lifecycle from analysis, design, build, test and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards and best practices.
1. Prototype configure and customize Complex Product Models using Siebel Product Configurator (Siebel eConfigurator)
2. Carry out unit test of developed components
3. Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
4. Interact with team and guide in technical analysis, designing & performance tuning
5. Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
6. Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
7. Manage in-house & vendor deliverables very optimally to meet time, scope & budget commitments.
8. Work with globally distributed teams & build excellent working relationships with other teams inside and outside of Global Software Engineering.
9. Prepare and report project performance metrics and KPIs
• Must have BS Compute Science or equivalent with 5 + years of experience in Siebel implementation and support
• Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of Siebel Application 8.x modules
• Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on Siebel Application technologies :
o Siebel Developer Tools, Business objects, Data layer, UI layer
o Siebel Workflow and configurations
o Siebel Product Configurator, Configurator API, Rules Assembly Language, Configurator Web Templates, Eligibility and Compatibility Matrix, Import/Export of Products, Attribute Definitions
o Siebel architecture and deployment
• Worked on one or more areas related to Sales Orders, Assets, Product Configuration and MACD / Asset-based Ordering
• Must have at least 3+ years of experience in a global team including vendors for implementing Enterprise Apps and Integration projects.
• Strong engineering leadership skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
• Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to influence and drive decision making to solve problems at different levels.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to foster clarity and predictability. Must be able to effectively communicate with people at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.