Should be a qualified professional experience in Maintenance Management of Rotating and Static Equipment in Oïl and Gas,
Petrochemical & Power plants
• Identifying and finalizing the scope and preparing the schedule for pre-turnaround activities, monitoring its progress and ensuring its completion as per plan.
• To review HSE plan, Rigging Plan, JSA/TRA, Method Statements for various activities as required.
• To review schedule prepared in primavera
• To review planning status / progress reports
• Finalizing the scope for pre-fabrication packages, close monitoring of delivery of material and monitoring its progress
• Assessing resource requirement (manpower, material and mobile equipment, special tools / tackles), optimizing the allocated resources, developing mobilization and demobilization plan, and adhering to this schedule to ensure smooth and timely execution
• Monitoring the shutdown activities based on daily planning and look-ahead schedule.
• Monitoring the progress of subcontracting work during pre-shutdown phase and taking the corrective measures as and when required
• Maintaining discipline among the workforce, managing any administrative issues, maintaining harmony among the group, conducting meetings with required team members for conveying the