Role: Sharepoint Project Server
Experience: - 4 to 10yrs.
• Provide application-level support for the Project Server environment.
• Gather business requirements around Security setup of Project Server Environment.
• Develop appropriate views, custom fields, create calendars, and templates to meet the customer needs.
• Apply changes to the Enterprise Global template.
• Manage the Enterprise Resource Pool.
• Setup permissions (including users, groups, and categories) to meet client needs.
• Provide tier 3 support for application users, develop helpdesk scripts for support and triage at the Tier 1 and Tier 2 levels
• Provide user training and system demos for users in each Project Server role, as needed.
• Provide support for users of Project Sites (SharePoint sites).
• Provide input to SharePoint engineers on system configuration and requirements.
• Expert knowledge in the use/administration of SharePoint sites, especially with regard to Project Server integration.
• A thorough understanding of the Project client/server integration.
• Experience troubleshooting in a Project Server environment.
• Extensive experience with the Project Professional client.
• General project management understanding/experience.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with Project Server and SharePoint.
Desirable Skills :
• Experience building SQL Reporting Services reports.
• MSITP in Enterprise Project Management, or MCTS in SharePoint is a plus.
• PMP or other project management certification.
• Familiarity with 3rd Party tools / add-ons to Project Server
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: freshers
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content