• Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Developer I/II, Platform App Developer, Administrator
• 6+ years of professional experience. Extensive knowledge of Salesforce concepts, strategies and methodologies
• 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, and Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Customer Service in Salesforce.com CRM
• Conversant with SFDC Application Lifecycle Management, best practices in design/development
• Hands on experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, SOQL & SOSL, Apex unit testing
• Experience in data import/export using Data Loader
• Experience in build and deployment using Ant, Changeset, Gearset
• Professional experience in Salesforce Custom Application Development with Lightning/Classic, Visualforce
• Strong Knowledge of Salesforce API’s, with experience/exposure to tools such as Boomi, MuleSoft, and/or Tibco
• Establishes, maintains and updates consistent protocols and security access to sensitive data
• The ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
Ness Digital Engineering
Ness Digital Engineering is a global leader in digital transformation. Ness designs, builds, and integrates digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth. Our experience designers, software engineers, data experts, and business consultants partner with clients to develop roadmaps that identify ongoing opportunities to increase the value of their digital solutions and enterprise systems.
Through agile development of minimum viable products (MVPs), our clients can test new ideas in the market and continually adapt to changing business conditions— giving our clients the leverage to lead market disruption in their industries and compete more effectively to grow their business.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
Ness provides global capabilities & local presence to support our clients. We have 21 locations and 4,000+ employees with innovation hubs and delivery teams in regions known for their engineering talent.
Ness in India
For more than a decade, Ness has served clients with a talented team of employees who work from Ness Technology Innovation Centers in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. Our teams do exceptional work for clients located around the world.
Working at Ness
We know that people are our greatest asset. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork and dedication to excellence have helped us build our strong reputation in digital platform engineering. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success.
As a Ness employee, you will be working on products and platforms for client companies that are leading their fields in innovation. The opportunity to evolve your expertise by using new cutting-edge technologies will expand your horizons and create an exciting work environment. You’ll also gain enormous knowledge working alongside other highly-skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression.
At Ness we treat our values of innovation, partnership, and ambition with the highest priority, and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers. We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of forward thinking, capable partners around the globe.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All Technology hiring
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
As a developer, you hold the responsibility of developing any software needs of the team. This includes front end and back end coding of website, tools, interfaces, troubleshooting and good domain knowledge.
Take strong ownership of all development phases in RDK-V projects and provides guidance to the team RDK-V development cycle. RDK 3.0 vs 4.0. Thunder framework architecture ,Development Estimation, Planning, Execution.
We are looking for fresh. on different Technologies like C++, Java, .Net ,Testing ,php according to our requirements. After they will be assigned different tasks. Any graduates with excellent communication skills, problem
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content