• Service-now Developer and Administration experience in various modules like Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Homepage Admin, Service Level Management, System LDAP, System Import Sets, System Mailboxes, Workflow, User UI actions, UI macros, Formatter, System Update Sets, System Web Services, System Policy, System Applications, Onboarding data(project specific) and System Definition.
• Should 4+years of relevant years on experience in SNOW.
• Ability to perform CMDB related changes in the existing instances without a negative impact to production data.
• Ability to create registry events, Business rules, email templates and Email Notifications as per the customer requirements.
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot LDAP integrations.
• Ability to create, customize and troubleshoot Workflows.
• Ability to create, customize and troubleshoot SLA’s.
• Ability to create Homepages, Gauges, Reports with the database tables.
• Ability to create Service Catalogs, Catalog client scripts, variable sets, UI policies.
• Ability to create form buttons, context menu items using UI Actions.
• Implemented email based integrations & web service integrations to meet the business requirements.
• Experience with Object oriented programming concepts using core Java and Java Script.
• Java Scripting, Jelly, experience on the ServiceNow platform.
• Hands-on with ITIL Process implementation.
• Experience in adhering to Agile Methodology for creating enhancements and new functionalities in ServiceNow.
• Experience in building Employee Self Service portals in ServiceNow.
• Occasional travel to North America may be required to support customer projects
Administer Linux servers,deploy virtualization,engage with engineering & product teams to improve reliability, performance, availability,security.Provide application & infrastructure support using shell, Java.
Requirement gathering & converting it into technical design. Implementing the solution. Application or enterprise product development & enhancement if any. Coding using core Java, Spring with focus on design and architecture. Lead and mentor team.
Manage teams of L1 Support Engineers , L2 Support Sr Engineers / Analyst and Industrial Cyber Security , IOT , IT & OT incident management using SIEM (QRadar) and flow monitoring (Vectra) , Lead Admin and Tooling for SOAR Leader
Fresher Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Software Testing
urgently required B.tech , BCA, BSCIT Freshers/graduates for Samsung technical support process
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content