PrimeSoft is seeking a senior test automation engineer with experience in Python, automation testing using tools like Selenium, PytTest, etc. with solid understanding of SDLC process, test automation concepts, automation tools, and frameworks. The automation engineer will perform all or most of the following:
1. Good understanding of SDLC / STLC process
2. Responsible for quality assurance activities in the project including reviewing project requirements / use cases/ functional specs, designing test scenarios / test cases, execution of test cases, reporting defects, validating fixes and generating test reports as necessary
3. Understand the test automation requirements and analyze the test cases for automation
4. GUI, functional and non-functional testing and automation of web and networking applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
5. Design, develop and enhance the test automation scripts. Using appropriate coding and naming standards while developing framework APIs and utilities. Unit testing framework APIs and utilities.
6. Design and develop automated test scripts using appropriate coding and naming standards.
7. Design, develop and enhance simulator / emulator
8. Review test scripts, document review comments and assist junior engineers to address review comments.
9. Execute test scripts, analyze failures, report defects and generate test execution reports
10. Develop test automation related documentation such as framework/script design documents, release notes, readme, help documents, API documentation.
11. Demonstrate the Sprint deliverables to customer
12. Communicate confidently with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadlines
13. Coach / mentor junior members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables, on-time delivery and manage the overall performance of direct reports.
The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and work independently on identified modules and take ownership of designing and developing test cases and test automation scripts.
1. Solid experience in Python v3.x (mandatory) and any other programming / scripting languages
2. Hands on experience doing automation testing of web applications using Selenium (Web Driver & Grid)
3. Experience in PyTest, at least one CI/CD server (Team City, Jenkins, etc.) and Git Repository
4. Experience in JIRA project management tool
5. Good experience in testing and automating Web and Networking applications
6. Good experience using Linux systems (CentOS, etc.)
7. Should have authored at least any one formal document (Design, Architecture, Unit Test Cases etc.)
8. Knowledge in Agile or Scrum methodologies
1. Knowledge on Test Rail, Confluence, Docker
2. Knowledge in Performance / Scaling Testing is a plus
3. Knowledge in PC-over-IP (PCoIP) technology
We offer Product Development, Enterprise Applications, Mobile Applications and Quality Assurance services to clients from venture funded startups to publicly traded companies in E-Commerce, Healthcare, Networking, Telecom and Banking.
We develop close partnership with client’s marketing, product management and R&D teams. The foundation for our client partnerships is based on our comprehensive understanding of their business, including markets, customers and technology. We closely align our operations (Processes, People and Systems) to client business environment enabling seamless execution. Our service delivery model ensures that the client has a strategic cost and differentiated product advantage.
We are a CMMi Level3 appraised software company.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content