Job Description :
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Position: Senior Team Lead - Finance Location: Mumbai
• Preparation of financial statement including notes to accounts and cash flow statement as per India GAAP
• Leading in closure of Statutory audit including discussion of major issues, processes and recommendation, if any
• Assisting in Tax audit, Transfer pricing audit and Tax assessment to tax team
• Review of Accounts payable and Accounts receivables including discussion with respective business units, setting up the process, resolve the issues by a streamline manner etc.
• Reviewing of intercompany transaction to avoid any issue in transfer pricing and withholding tax
• Prepare and review of monthly MIS as per US GAAP including variance analysis, detailed review of monthly schedules, to continuously provide update to internal and external team etc.
• Review of key controls by assessing risk and have a detailed discussion with respective team to take necessary action to mitigate the risk. To ensure the controls are in place and effective.
• Review of fixed assets including documentation, accounting, depreciation etc. Also, need to ensure the fixed assets with physical assets with the company with the respective department
• Review of provision for doubtful debts and have a continuous discussion with the respective business units to reduce the provision and to increase collection month on month
• Recognition of revenue as per US GAAP including review of order forms/ contracts, proof of deliveries, internal policies and historical experience
• To continuous work to remove manual dependency and make a more automate process
• Help to legal and FP&A team for various requirements
• To work with business and internal team for launch of new products and set up the revenue recognition process
• To continuous work with internal team on various order forms/ contracts to have a standard and streamline process
• To continuous work on internal process/ policies to make it transparent, effective and to safeguard against any non-compliance.
• To work with leaders to make a better process to reduce dependency and to increase effective communication
• Work Experience: 8+ years of relevant work ex
• Educational Qualifications – Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance (Full time)
• Hands on experience in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized.
• Knowledge of US GAAP and IGAAP
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong business partnering skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly- driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to work individually and in large teams
• Good business partnering and influencing abilities
• Working knowledge of Workday Financial System would be added advantage
✓ Analytical & Presentation Skills
✓ Reasoning & Influencing Skills
✓ Presentation Skills & Training Capabilities
✓ Commercial & Business Acumen
✓ Computing Skills – Proficiency in M.S Office
✓ People Management & Interpersonal Skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your [Confidential Information]inationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.