JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR TEAM LEAD ARCHITECT (CHIEF ARCHITECT)
The Architect will work in teams to develop and produce designs in the fields of master planning, architecture, interior design and landscape architecture.
1. Should have completed B. Arch from a COA plus M. Arch or PGPM
2. A) Should have minimum 12-15 years of experience in the said Industry in designing commercial building or malls.
B) Person with experience in residential architecture alone will not be considered. Should have experience in Commercial, Malls, Hospitality, Institutional, IT parks, Industrial, Highrise etc.
3. Should have an impeccable acumen in the design process with a strong sense of aesthetics and an affinity for creativity.
Note: Candidate should carry the drawings and portfolio
4. Should have handled at least one project of a million square feet (Non – residesntial)
5. Should have studied in premier institute and worked with A-1 architectral and developer firms.
The Architect will:
1. Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project
2. Coordination with other Consultants
3. Assess the needs of the building and its users and advise the client on the practicality of their project;
4. Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
5. Assess the impact on the local environment;
6. Keep within financial budgets and deadlines;
7. Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
8. Specify the nature and quality of materials required;
9. Prepare tender applications and presentations;
10. Prepare applications for planning and building control departments;
11. Managing the project and help to coordinate the work of contractors;
12. Control a project from start to finish; (all phases SD, DD, CD, Biding etc)
13. Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget;
14. Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction;
15. Ensure that the environmental impact of the project is managed (should be LEED / GRIHA conversant.
16. Conversant with local bye-laws (For high rise or 5m above building). Also able to study and adopt to new byelaws, building code and approvals.
17. Should be able to teach / mentor design parameters and software to juniors and 3D Visualizer.
ADDITIONAL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Should have handled overseas Gulf / European projects or MENA region projects.
2. Study contructs and analyse, tendering, bidding and contruct plus document
3. Strong understanding of different
A. Structural systems
B. Electromechanical systems
C. Present market and trends in retail
D. Strong understanding of architectural finishes (colorpalattes, wall floor and ceiling finishes) latest materials and various construction techniques.
E. Details of RCC, Steel, joineries, wood, FRP, glass, stone, etc for internal and external usage.
F. Landscape and hardscape design and civil and plumbing works of the same.
G. Costing, estimating and building spcifications and reports.
H. Interior (material design and finishes), ligting concepts and knowledge of FF&E
4. Attend, coordinate and arrange design team meetings. Should have handled project managers and directors of various fields
5. Should know about Business development meeting and shoud have attitude and technical know how to interact with who’s who of construction and retail sector
6. Keen eye on QA/QC of peojects. Quality management
7. Knowledge of project and construction management
8. Should have knowledge of paper works, involved in practice like forma mails, MOM’s, transmittals, RFQ’s / RFI’s, BOQ, Project schedules, agreements, work orders, Technical evaluation, MAS (Materail Assessment sheets)
1. Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate flair for architecture;
2. A strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions;
3. Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
4. Good communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals;
5. Good organisational skills
6. Strong teamwork and leadership skills;
7. An understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment;
8. A first-rate understanding of construction processes;
9. Strong know how of various building codes and standards
10. Excellent computer-aided design skills.
11. Software Skills: Cad, Photoshop, Ms-Office, 3d (Sketch up + rendering) or BIM, Ms project / Primera
12. Projects Handled: Commercials,Malls, Hospitality / Hotels, Institutional, IT parks, Industrial, Master planning (cities), Highrise, reviser fronts etc.
13. Should have at least 5 years of experience as Team lead or Manager.
14. Should know resource and manpower management in terms of manhours and project scale
15. Should have worked on RCC, Prefab, Steel, precast, PEB, complex Structure, earthquake proof building (also wooden and bamboo if possible) renovation / retrofit works etc.
16. Should be well versed with ISO standards and quality management.
Company Name : Angel and Genie
Company Profile : Angel and Genie is an India based Recruitment Firm focused on providing Recruitment, Staffing and RPO Services to our Clients across the Globe. We have our Recruiters & Head Hunters based out of locations across India. Our Clientele includes Leading Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 Clients & we are the Leading Vendor for most of our Clients. If you would like to associate with us or view all our active jobs, do visit our website below.
Hiring For : For Angel and Genie Client.
"IT infrastructure", "IT infrastructure manager","data center","hardware and networking"
vendor selection, visit potential suppliers; complete their capability, validation audits; Project Management, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Procurement Operations (IM / TF / DC / BG) SCM,Revive logistics, coordinate with C&F agents, transp
1) Client - Leading Construction set up 2) Position –Sales Executive 3) Location- Pune (Talegaon Maval) 4) Experience-4 to 5 years in selling Real estate 5) Qualification- ANY , MBA Preferred
Sales / Marketing Head / Manager / Exe. having hands on experience in computer, e-mail & fluent in English Min 2 to 25 Years experience online / Direct Marketing for Manuf. location RAJKOT || own state|| send resume immediate on [HIDDEN TEXT]
General Manager to direct and manage organization's Operation activities and to develop and implement effective manufacturing strategies and programs to align with business goals.
New India Structures Pvt. Ltd. Required 20 Civil Foreman and Civil Supervisor for Highway and Structure Work
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content