• Analyze as-is business applications & determine best ways to apply preventive & proactive monitor on them with focus on business activity / services monitoring
• Periodically review incidents & problems and ensure monitoring alerts are adjusted accordingly.
• Review new release requests and identify what monitoring changes required: e.g. creating new alerts, adjusting current alerts thresholds, dropping old alerts.
• Maintain monitoring catalogue to lists all alerts with its relevant data, and map it to Service Catalogue
• Reverse-engineer as-is implementations to identify how best to monitor business services
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
AVP (IT Sales) - Business Development - remote working - IT Sales Experience is Must
Hiring for Certified Pega Lead System Arhitect (LSA Part1/ LSA Part2)
Who are we looking for? The Cyber security delivery team that owns the managed security services for this client, has an opening for a PAM implementation Engineer specialized in CyberArk tool.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content