Job Description Summary
This role is responsible to execute Oracle EBS Technical deliverables across O2C & P2P modules &
functionalities for Parts OSB & Puerto Rico ERP Projects. The role to develop Technical solution for EBS &
Sabrix integration in various Programs like Parts ESB, Puerto Rico ERP & Sabrix Tax Process technical code
performance improvements/automations of ERP & Sabrix Tax Calculation Process & reporting. Senior
System Analyst role is responsible to design, develop & execute solutions for critical & complex problems.
The role will Provide lot of learning to execute reporting & monitoring matrix across O2C & P2P to ensure
9B Revenue & 2X Growth Target along with smooth and accurate Sabrix process calculation worth of
$10M Used Tax & $15MSales Tax.
Primary Location: Hyderabad
- Design Develop & Implement EBS & Sabrix Tax Solutions for Order to Cash & Procure to Pay, GEA Stores
- & Other Customer Facing systems.
- Responsible for resolving critical/complex Technical problems Oracle Core e-Business Suite (EBS)
- specifically Sabrix Tax Process.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Business counterparts to design, develop & implement EBS R12
- end to end technical solutions for O2C & P2P area.
- Work with Thomson Routers Support Team who is the Sabrix Tax solution provider and GEA Tax Engine
- Hosted on Thomson Routers AWS Cloud for Technical Solution Design in Sabrix area.
- Own support to streamline Sabrix Tax Calculation Process across the DT systems and functions.
- Ensure project deliverable and project timelines followed rightly.
- Design, Develop & Execute Technical solution to resolving critical/complex problems across core
- functional Finance area.
- Responsible to ensure Sabrix Tax Calculations around $10M Use Tax & $15M Sales Tax.
- Will be responsible for Strategizing and Streamlining Business Process, workflows & Volume Monitoring for
- Sabrix Tax solutions.
- Partner with Manage Services, Souring, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and OSB DT teams to
- resolve cross-platform problems including integrations and overlapping processes.
- Own Post Mortem documentation for business disruptions including root cause, permanent fix, and
- Leverage and maintain FMEA and SOP documentation on Sabrix Tax Processes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on the critical, cross-platform on Sabrix Tax Processes.
- Identify and execute simplification projects to streamline and improve processes
- Deploy repeatable and reusable processes, be an advocate for automation and simplification, ensure
- operating mechanisms are in place to deliver system availability/reliability and resolution to incidents and
- Utilize your functional (20%) & technical (80%) skills to give shape to future business processes. For
- any customized process, write the Technical design document (MD02060) and get it signedoff.
- Develop and execute test scripts for unit-testing, business-testing (during CRPs/UATs) and integrationtesting (during SIT).
Additional Job Description :
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5 to 6 years + Experience on the PL/SQL.
- Must have Excellent knowledge of current technologies deployed by Oracle including development tools,
- Oracle Forms/reports, PLSQL, SQL, XML Publisher, OAF page, Workflow, SOA, Unix Scripting skillset
- Good knowledge of the Oracle Apps standards, table structures and architecture.
- Expertise in creating interfaces through standard API’s and Interface tables and data loading.
- Must have good knowledge on standard Oracle EBS tables mainly on Finance.
- Should have excellent working knowledge on standard Oracle Interfaces and APIs mainly in the Finance
- Should have Experience in setting Concurrent programs, Request Group, Request sets, Menus, Profile
- Options and their impacts
- Have some exposure to accounting in the Finance Area
- Optional Experience in Conversion projects from R11i COA to R12 COA.
- Good Analytical, Technical and communication Skills.
- Must have Skills like: -
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - automation & digital mindset
- ML & AI exposure
- Data Mining from EBS database.
- OCR – Optical Characters Recognitions
Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as Technical Code Development Experience in Information
- Technology & Digital Technology.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL queries, functions, joins, and stored procedure debugging
- Detail knowledge on Coding standards & Governance Process.
- Hands on experience designing, modifying, supporting, and analyzing Technical & functional solutions.
- Experience reviewing and implementing IT code & documents.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple projects and global teams
- Work effectively with technical peers and business partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including, design discussion, proof of concept / prototype
- analysis and process design documentation
- Can do attitude once familiar with process and procedures
- Competent and confident in issue resolution and debugging skills
- Willing to listen and learn from others
- Excellent communication skills, especially around change control and impact of changes
- Comfortable dealing with people
- Searches for knowledge and understanding of why things are done the way they have been
- Sharing of knowledge with other team members
- Proactive when dealing with issues or roadblocks in a task
- Customer focused yes I can help attitude
- Takes ownership of changes
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.