Experience: 5- 10 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Key Skills: OCRM Trade Management
Must Have Skills: OCRM Trade Management
Construction & Engineering
Support Analyst - Trade Management
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
· Worked on R12.x Production support.
· Experience in at least in 1-2 full project implementations of ERP
· Resource should have experience with onsite and offshore model
· Must be experienced in modules Channel Rebates & POS + AR Deductions and Settlement (These two modules are part of the Channel Revenue Management family within R12 and were split from a 11i module called Trade Management)
· Knowledge on Budget Management, Channel Rebates, indirect sales Fund accrual, Third Party Accrual, Create Accounting working with Oracle AR, AP, SLA AND GL.
· Extensive knowledge of Oracle Customer Master /TCA and Advance Pricing.
· Knowledge on Oracle workflow and Territory Management.
· Well conversant with Distribution and Retail industry business processes.
· Resource MUST work in 24X5 shifts
· Should have worked on SLA based support model
· Should have knowledge in Month end closure and SOX activities.
· Resource should have 6 to 8 years of experience in Oracle Apps Modules
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
· Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues (logging support requests)
· Must be proactive and results oriented, process oriented
· Must be able to set priorities on a continuous basis
· Ability to take ownership and drive tickets to closure to meet SLA's
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties (Biz Users/Dev Team/DBAs/Biz Intelligence Team)
· Ability to extract data from OCRM/AR/AP/SLA/GL tables without development team's help