Manages the day-to-day operations of the PCC host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
2. Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
3. Supervises Operations staff including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction to technical staff, contract staff and/or student employees. Determines appropriate coverage for all hours of operation.
4. Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
5. Establishes, maintains and manages users Unix accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
6. Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the host computer operating systems, disk arrays, fiber channel switches, tape libraries and other components.
7. Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
8. Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
9. Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
10. Develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organizations. Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration.
11. Develops tools, procedures, and training sessions for Operations, Client Support and Systems Development staff to assist with work.
12. Manages the data center and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as air-conditioning system, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system.
13. Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for PCC to take advantage of new technology.
Positions in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above and all positions perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Position: Microsoft Security Consultant Job Location: Dubai Contract Duration: 6 months and extendable Experience in EMS deployment (Enterprise, Mobility and Security) Multi setup/ factor authentication Microsoft Security expert Project metho
Degree qualified. Proficient in accounting. Sales. Knowledge of UAE regulations. Experience in HR. Experience in QC inspection coordination. Six Sigma. Salesforce experience. Project Experience. Vendor document review experience.
Web application development: - Asp.net core ANGULAR 6,7,8 MVC 4,5 C#.net Type script HTML CSS MS SQL SERVER 2016, 2017, Java script, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, and Web services, WCF & SOA, ADO.Net
URGENTLY HIRING FOR SALES EXECUTIVE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN SOFTWARE SALES / ERP SALES. MIN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. UAE DRIVING LICENSE WILL BE ADVANTAGEOUS.
We are hiring talented sales / business development executives with relevant experience in software sales, solution sales preferably ERP sales. Cold calling, lead generation & conversions are expected from the desired candidate.
Seeking experienced sales & business development professionals with relevant exposure to IT software / solution / ERP sales in UAE or GCC territory. Able to achieve set targets & generate revenue for the company.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content