About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
The responsibilities include the following:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manages and continuously enhances the capabilities within Data Protection service portfolio.
- Provides expert advice and drives various encryption and key management initiatives within the Bank including those related to endpoint, database, file/folder, tokenization, cloud and bigdata environments
- Makes recommendations to improve maturity of existing tools and capabilities improve protection
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Excellent collaborator with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Provides simple solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Support and guidance to others within the team and across the function as needed
- Drive new enhancement on the cryptography products (Thales Vormetric DSM, Fortanix DSM, Symantec PGP, etc.)
- Identify, track and remediate the risk related to process and products (Thales Vormetric DSM, Fortanix DSM, Symantec PGP, etc.)
- Perform periodic software upgrade on cryptography products.
- Automate the manual operational activities involved in process like deployments, log monitoring, reporting, etc.
- Work independently with minimal supervision in order to define and implement complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact at all levels of the Fidelity organization, from senior executives to technical experts
- Security Certification a plus
- Contribute to the Risk and Audit hygiene and governance for the function
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of progressive Data Protection experience with at least 3 years in delivering enterprise solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years&rsquo experience in enterprise scale encryption technologies
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
- Expertise and strong Technical skills in Encryption, key management and allied technologies like PKI and HSM
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation&rsquos goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn&rsquot work and what does
- Demonstrated expertise in the following:
- Cryptography and data encryption products (Fortanix SDKMS, Thales Vormetric DSM, nCipher HSM, other Vendor HSM&rsquos & Symantec PGP)
- Cryptography including Key Lifecycle Management
- Endpoint full disk and file/folder solutions at an enterprise scale
- Strong conceptual understanding of Symmetric and Asymmetric key based cryptogrphy including PKI and X.509 certificates
- Good knowledge or basic experience on Cloud Key management & HSM in various Cloud Vendors like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Understanding of protocols like KMIP and PKC#11
- Scripting capabilities using Python/Windows PowerShell would be a major plus
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity (NYDFS, FINRA, MAS, GDPR, etc.)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.