Senior .Net Developer will:
• Participate, as a member of a project team, in the development and implementation of new software as per customers and marketing requirements.
• Design, develop and write functional specifications, detailed design specifications, unit tests plans, units tests scripts, source code, installation instructions and any other required engineering documents or software required in BancTec software development process.
• Perform integration tests or code automated tests for programs developed by his peers.
• Troubleshoot and fix software problems found in existing software products.
• Coordinate application implementations and follow-up on client problems.
• Customer Support on a rotation basis.
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software, Engineering/Procurement/Construction, Semiconductor, Electrical/Switchgear
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Development, Embedded Development, Application Software, Hardware Development, Testing
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content