Job DescriptionSome careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Software EngineerPrincipal responsibilities
- Develop Technical Platform/Solutions to support and promote the adoption of quality engineering initiatives across Global IT
- Act as the SME for Quality Engineering Technical Platform/Solutions to support and promote the adoption of solution for Distributed platform across Global IT
- Continue to develop central guidance and where applicable central solutions to assist our customers to adopt platform/tool automation
- Working with various IT teams maintain and evergreen the quality engineering tooling estate of Distributed platform for the Group.
- Collaboratively work with various stakeholders in the evaluation and implementation of emerging Group standard tooling for Distributed platform
- Assist in the integration and extensibility of Group standard tools as it pertains to automation.
- Provide consulting support to IT teams across the group on quality engineering practice.
- Hands-on experience in designing and development of platforms/process automation along with testing approach especially for large scale and complex banking applications/architectures.
- Hands on experience in Test Scripts Design, Test Scripts review, Test Scripts execution
- Hands-on experience with Automation Framework using Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, TOSCA or open source tools.
- Hands-on experience in using Continuous Integration pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, and other CI tools used in DevOps ecosystem
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies and associated lifecycle tools - JIRA / ALM etc.
- Hands-on experience on collaboration and orchestration tools like, JIRA, RTC, Jenkins, Cucumber used in DevOps ecosystem
- Knowledge of implementing service virtualization and test data management solutions.
- Must have experience in API, web service & cloud based application testing.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Knowledge and certifications of Cloud with any Cloud service providers
- Knowledge of machine learning or AI is advantageous.
- Candidate should have good communication skills & project management skills.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.'
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***