• Software development.
• Design, code and unit test new features
• Provide technical support during testing
• Assist in deployment and provide post-deployment support
Required Skills & Experience:
• In depth knowledge of AS/400 technologies and Retail Domain
• Minimum 3+ years hands on programming experience using ILE Concepts, RPGLE, CL, SQLRPG and DB2
• Strong analytical skills and interest in business application design
• Good oral & written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a geographically disbursed team
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience in Lansa, Sequel and other tools
• Over 3 years’ experience with Retail Domain
Island Pacific is a global leader in retail merchandising and store operations software solutions. Its team is passionate about finding ways to strengthen your relationships with your customers and seeking opportunities for you to drive revenue from new sources.
Island Pacific started its retail technology journey in the USA in 1978 and was acquired by 3Q Holdings in 2007. Since then it has grown to be a thought leader in retail software solutions, and has developed a reputation for consistently delivering high-quality, high-reliability software to retailers across the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content