Salesforce Senior Developer
The candidate must have sufficient technical and functional background to communicate to project managers, business analysts, stakeholders, quality assurance, and other developers efficiently and effectively. Experience, responsibilities, and duties will include:
• Can communicate with Information Services peers and business users regarding business requirements and translate requirements into technical designs. Can effectively communicate status, technical issues, and proposed solutions both written and verbally.
• Can lead and mentor junior Salesforce developers
• Salesforce certifications preferred: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, or similar.
• Proficient with SOQL, and/or SQL.
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall projects, and all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, user acceptance testing, maintenance.
• Understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API’s, including Salesforce integration with 3rd party Quoting, Marketing, Searching, and Reporting solutions.
.• Can analyze business requirements to estimate the scope of development effort
• Able to write and review technical specifications and present to team members
• Able to perform code reviews
• Expert understanding of IT governance including environment management, release management, source code control management, and deployment methodologies. Can help create and implement best in class processes.
• Post-release product support and driving continuous improvements.
• Oversee, review, and provide technical guidance on recommendations/deliverables provided by 3rd party vendors.
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce technical solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration/Deployment tools a plus Job Requirements
Education and Experience
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent. A minimum of 6 years of combined work experience as a developer with at least 4 years of experience working with Salesforce (specifically Sales Cloud), Apex, and Visualforce/force.com.
The candidate must have the ability to think outside the box and should be capable of performing analysis to resolve complex issues.
The candidate must have strong English language (verbal and written communication) skills. Candidate must be able to contribute in group meetings, provide project updates, write technical documents.
Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with internal business customers, co-workers, manager and development team (on-shore and off-shore).
Teamwork and Culture
The candidate must be culturally compatible with Microchip’s value-based structure and style and must have a good work ethic in a collaborative environment. Candidate needs to be proactive, customer-oriented and be able to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
Job Description Job Requirements Education and Experience * The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent. 4 Year college degree BE/B Tech in Computer science IS or equivalent work experience. M
must - 5 - 7 years of total experience must - Minimum 4 year experience with Salesforce development. must - Minimum 12 months of lightening experience. must - Minimum Bachelor's or Equivalent Degree in Computers must - Salesforce
A Senior Developer is responsible for writing clean and flawless code to produce fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements; as part of day-to-day work.
Job Description As a Firmware Development Engineer, you will join a team of professionals in developing software and real-time firmware solutions for state-of-art System-on-Chip (SoC) storage devices with embedded MIPS processors. Reporting to the M
8+ years of experience in networking product development.Excellent proficiency in C/C++ and Linux. Experience in 3G or 4G core network elements (SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW) is a must.
Job Description Individual Accountabilities: * Builds, codes, tests, maintain high quality software * Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development * Translates user requirements into software require
• Experience on SFDC (Admin, VSF and APEX). • Hands on expertise to develop applications on Force.com Platform • Strong Visualforce (VSF) and APEX code knowledge • Hands on experience on APEX Data Loader • Experience on building SOAP enabled applicat
6+ years of experience with Big Data eco-system tools like Hadoop, Hive, SQOOP, MySQL. 6+ years of experience in Java development. 6+ years of experience in developing Hive scripts and optimizing the scripts.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer for a Well known Client in Chennai Complete career into development with a minimum 3 years latest expr. Into Salesforce OR complete Salesforce expr. Basically need Salesforce Developers FSL is a lighting com
OVERVIEW Be part of a dynamic team of Salesforce professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. You ll work closely with functional leade
Looking for Salesforce Developer Skills Worked in designing and implementing Salesforce CPQ (mandatory) Experience in Salesforce development and using lightning Optional skills Salesforce communities, Salesforce Org migration/merge
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content