Job Description :Req ID:90443
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSenior Representative - Medical Codingto join our team in Coimbatore, Tamil Ndu (IN-TN), India (IN).In this Role you will be Responsible For :
Requirements of the role include:
- The coder reads the documentation to understand the patient's diagnoses assigned
- Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes
- Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness & death is the role of medical coders
- Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities
- The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes
- 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies in Life science/BPT/Pharm/Nursing
- Good knowledge in human Anatomy/Physiology
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
- Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.