· Complete ownership (code & team) of one or more business-critical modules.
· Work with product and UX teams to design, build and extend consumer-facing mobile products.
· Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and code.
· Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability and exhibit high energy on org level initiatives.
· Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
· Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
· Work with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
· Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a lookout for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
· Must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities.
· In addition, the role involves analysing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
· Mentor other engineers and foster team spirit.
· Only candidates who understand data structures, algorithms, design, and architecture while working for high volume web apps with millions of users.
· B.E. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Minimum 10 + years of strong experience in Front End technologies
· Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
· Hands-on experience building React application on iOS and Android platform.
· Minimum 2+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
· Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
· Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools
· Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
· Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques is a plus
· Experience in LESS / SASS CSS pre-processors is a plus
· Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
· Be flexible and ready to take challenging task and provide solutions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Good analytical skills