4-6 years(Gurgaon,bangalore, Noida)
6-8 years(Gurgaon)Technical skills:
• Experience with QA for distributed, highly scalable systems
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts and strong programming skills in Java
• Hands on experience of working with at least one of GUI based test automation tools for desktop and/or mobile automation using Selenium. Experience on other tools will be added advantage
• Proficient in writing SQL queries
• Familiarity with process of test automation tool selection & test approach
• Experience in designing and development of automation framework and creation of scripts using best industry practices such as Page object model
• Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses
• Familiar with implementation of design patterns, modularization, and user libraries for framework creationPreferred (Mostly for people being hired at the Senior Associate Career Stage)
• Possess domain knowledge to identify issues across those domains, understand their impact, and drive resolution [(familiar / expert in domains like retail banking, automobile, insurance, betting, food-markets, hotel industry, healthcare)
• Used /Exposure to automation tool for automating mobile applications.
• Experience with web service / API test automation using tools like SoapUI, RestAssured
• Experience in the modern agile practices such as BDD/Cucumber, DevOps
• To setup test environment for execution on cloud environments such as Sauce labs, browser stack
• Working experience on unit testing tools, CI and Build tools such as TestNG, Junit Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
• Knowledge of new tools (open source & licensed) in the automation world and have the knack to explore them and keep abreast with the latest tools in the market
• Expertise in creating test automation frameworks, implementing and maintaining them on a project Experience in the modern agile practices such as BDD/Cucumber , DevopsTest Management:
• Able to estimate for low and medium complexity applications and have used at least one of the estimation techniques.
• Able to handle/oversight a small team ranging from 2 -5 people and can guide them during the complete SDLC cycle starting from test case creation till test closure activities
• Well-versed with the most of the activities in defect management process, can define/enhance the defect documentation and TAR lifecycle process independently
• Have expertise to enforce/adhere defect or other processes in the team
Preferred (Mostly for people being hired at the Senior Associate Career Stage)
• Mentored or coached at least one person
• Can define Automation Test strategy and test plan for low and medium complexity applications taking into account the business needs, ROI etc.
• Able to maintain and report test coverage matrix
• Able to identify device coverage for the application in question.
• Can devise regression testing approachSoft Skills:
• Possess excellent Communication skills (written, verbal both formal & informal)
• Helps to create a positive, collaborative working environment for the team.
• Quick grasping and flexibility to adapt to new technologies/processes
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. i.e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
• Efficiently makes tough decisions and communicates them effectively.
• Independently manages operational level client meetings. Develops strong relationships with appropriate client stakeholders. Acts as the primary POC/facilitator for planned (regular) client meetings. Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.)
Kindly share your cv's at [HIDDEN TEXT]