• Develop, maintain and execute automated and manual test scripts for functional requirements validation, integration, regression, and usability testing
• Communicate effectively with team members at all levels
• Follow quality assurance standards and track quality assurance activities
• Learn and apply project high-level and detailed business requirements
• Create test strategies, test estimation and all planning activities
• Draft test artifacts, including Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrices
• Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
• Create, execute and debug SQL scripts to be used for test validation
• Document test results and lead defect management
• Produce status reports and metrics related to the testing process
• Perform analysis related to enhancements to the application
• Review and maintain all project documentation in accordance with department procedures
• Assist with technical artifacts and engage in technical discussions
• Support testing of application and environmental upgrades as well as resolution of production issues
• Maintain understanding of current and new testing technologies
• Lead Lessons Learned or Project Review sessions, and identify potential work process improvements
• Assist with team training needs and other responsibilities as assigned
• DevOps integration of automation tools and web services
Ness Digital Engineering
Ness Digital Engineering is a global leader in digital transformation. Ness designs, builds, and integrates digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth. Our experience designers, software engineers, data experts, and business consultants partner with clients to develop roadmaps that identify ongoing opportunities to increase the value of their digital solutions and enterprise systems.
Through agile development of minimum viable products (MVPs), our clients can test new ideas in the market and continually adapt to changing business conditions— giving our clients the leverage to lead market disruption in their industries and compete more effectively to grow their business.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
Ness provides global capabilities & local presence to support our clients. We have 21 locations and 4,000+ employees with innovation hubs and delivery teams in regions known for their engineering talent.
Ness in India
For more than a decade, Ness has served clients with a talented team of employees who work from Ness Technology Innovation Centers in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. Our teams do exceptional work for clients located around the world.
Working at Ness
We know that people are our greatest asset. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork and dedication to excellence have helped us build our strong reputation in digital platform engineering. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success.
As a Ness employee, you will be working on products and platforms for client companies that are leading their fields in innovation. The opportunity to evolve your expertise by using new cutting-edge technologies will expand your horizons and create an exciting work environment. You’ll also gain enormous knowledge working alongside other highly-skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression.
At Ness we treat our values of innovation, partnership, and ambition with the highest priority, and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers. We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of forward thinking, capable partners around the globe.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT Skills
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content