Informatica Data Security Group (DSG) is a product development team who focus on development of Industry Leading Data Security Products. The products help customers to discover and protect sensitive data across the enterprise.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the Informatica Analyst Tool R&D team. You are expected to implement product development on time and drive customer success through R&D level support and related engagements.
Our Ideal Candidate
One, who has highly motivated, experienced and a professional with a good understanding of object oriented design and programming. One who exhibit excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills & have good experience in web based product development. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to deliver the features with great quality
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Develop automated tests for product features
- Ability to root cause defects by analyzing debug logs, analyzing crash dumps and reviewing code
- Should have strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Deliver improvements to automation framework, and fill gaps in automation of tests
- Take the products/module/features through the full software development life cycle
- Effectively co-ordinate with cross functional teams and other products teams
- Provide customer support for urgent technical queries or on-site as needed
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow in the technical stream.
- Advance best practices such as automated testing, correct prioritization of exploratory tests, thorough SDK documentation, peer reviews, maintaining API compatibility, creating robust, maintainable APIs etc
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with TestNG or other Java unit testing tools.
- Experience with Browser DOM and DHTML and CSS
- Good to have experience with testing and automating tests for Cloud-based applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java
- Good to have Hands-on experience on Python, PERL or shell scripting
- Experience in Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid or similar tools.
- Experience in web services / API testing.
- Good working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux.
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL’s for relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of Build tools. For example Ant, Maven, Jenkins, CruiseControl.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products.
- Passion for test automation, and testing enterprise products using automation.
- Strong team player