Duties & Responsibilities
1. To handle incoming mails & act appropriately on such mails within appropriate timeline.
2. Working knowledge of Tax Laws, rules and procedures.
3. Preparation and finalization of books of accounts, Debtors/ Creditors reconciliation, Fixed Assets Register recon, related party disclosures, etc.
4. Coordinate and work closely with the internal and statutory auditors, and consultants - providing data to auditors, solving audit Query
5. Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles and develop periodic reports for management.
6. Reconciliation of bank accounts, vendor payments, payment gateway transactions, AP, AR, and inter-companyreconciliations
7. TDS, GST, Stamp Duty, Tax payment, filing of Returns, generation of challans & certificates and review of related entries in SAP. To ensure correct compliance within due dates.
8. Improve processes and enforce internal controls within the accounting function to ensure ongoing improvement in availability, timeliness and orderliness of financial information
9. To maintain records and work papers of daily activities & transactions.
10. To assist in GL account(s)reconciliation on periodic basis and maintain proper record of reconciliation.
11. To prepare & provide adhoc report(s) per Management requirements.
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content