Senior Physical Design Engineer - Cad
Exp: 10-20 yrs
We are looking for motivated leaders to join our client’s physical design team as they expand the ARM processor product line into higher frequencies and lower process technologies. The complexity of the FINFET (16nm or less), triple pattern technology combined with the power of the latest EDA tools requires an innovator with a solid technical foundation in high performance physical design that also has strong peole skills, is commitment to detailed planning, and has the flexibility needed to coordinate with other leaders on the team. If you enjoy a challenge and an opportunity to grow with us, send us your resume.
• Assemble the full chip database for a high performance FINFET processor, verify all signoff citeria were met, and then release to the foundry.
• Actively participate in the debug of full chip assembly roadblocks such as CAD, timing, EMIR, logical and physical verification.
• Own the chip floorplan and the chip assembly methodolgy that enables early resolution of integration issues
• Lead and mentor junior employees and collaborate with the front end design team
• Proven ablity building a hierarchical, high performance processor in FINFET technology
• Expert in developing flows to drive block PnR, Timing Closure and Final sign off.
• Solid understanding of block P&R: STA and timing closure, power/clk distribution and analysis, RC extraction and correlation, SI analysis, resolving EMIR, and PV
• Experience with double pattern finfet required, experience with triple pattern process nodes a plus.
• Proficiency using Perl/Python, TCL, Make scripting.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Ability to define problems, issues and opportunities, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions from various datasets.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• MSEE 8+ years experience or BSEE with 10+ years related experience