Job Description :-
· Strong working knowledge of PHP web frameworks & object oriented PHP programming
· Strong knowledge SQL/MySQL. RDBMS
· Familiar with the Apache Configuration
· Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP & MVC design patterns
· Ability to build RESTful API, using OOPs, Data Structure and Algorithms.
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
· Leverage and develop APIs, plugins, and scripts as needed, to interface with internal applications, social platforms, and third-party services.
· Strong knowledge of working on the CMS and web frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigntor, Cake PHP, Wordpress and working on latest technologies
· Must have experience of managing team of min. 10 employees
Responsibilities and Duties
· Should be smart to grasp requirements quickly and can guide the development in a global team coordination.
· Understand client requirements and drive projects with high quality output.
· Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team
· Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Outstanding Communication and Presentation Skills
· Ability to detect performance issues/ scalability bottlenecks, existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind.
· Should be able to interact with the International Clients
· Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
· Should be good with managing a team and must have Team Management and Leadership skills.
· He must lead developers; Apart from this, he can be involved in the coding activities besides the team management role. The senior developer will keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
· Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
ABP Empower is a Chandigarh (Punjab, India) based placement agency. We are counted among the most reliable HR consultants in India. Mr. Pardeep Kumar is the CEO of our company and all thanks to his strong efforts and core values we have success made a very strong impact on the industry. We hire skilled candidates across different industry for different types of companies like Indian companies, Multinational Companies and companies located outside the country. At ABP Empower, we offer a wide range of services like Placement Consultant, HR Consultant, Manpower Recruitment, Career Consultant, Training Services
Functions : IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sales, BD, IT, Hr
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Senior Software Engineer -Server to write, optimize and manage our automated video content recognition (ACR) system.
Hiring for IOS Developer in Whitefield for MNC 3-5 years- Junior level 5 to 8 Years- Senior level Ctc Max: 10 LPA Keyskills: Swift, RxSwift, Objective C, git, Cocoapods, MVVM Call: Jeevna-9999800249/9654540454 [HIDDEN TEXT]
Position: Software Developer Job Location: Hyderabad Experience: 4 to 9 Years Notice period: Immediate or Expected to join within 2 months. Compensation: Best in the Industry. _0-20L /PA
• Min 3+ Years of overall Experience. • Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC platform. • Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
Post - PHP Developer/senior PHP/PHP TL Experience - 1 to 10 Years Salary - No Bar for Best Candidate Contact @ 7986047849 Location - Sector 67 IT Park Mohali
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Application Programming / Maintenance, General / Other Software
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content