Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
As a Sr. Performance Analyst the candidate will deliver complex investment performance and analytics results to business partners and investments.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Under the direct supervision of the manager, the incumbent will provide professional support to partners and investment managers through timely and accurate delivery of performance and analytics.
• Manage calculation and analysis of complex reporting situations using experience and performance reporting query tools.
• Coordinates and leads complex resolutions of issues or questions with internal operational teams, performance vendors, advisors, performance analysts and management as appropriate.
• Responsible for the completion of any specific report, resolution of any issues that arise during the normal quality assurance checks and communication of this information to all interested parties.
• Following the performance/performance expectations and understand the drivers of performance.
• Responsible for completing any special projects that the partners may request. The candidate will be responsible for being a subject matter expert for various system functionality and processes.
• Responsible to help define system enhancement and perform required user acceptance testing.
• Manages and identifies procedural or operational inefficiencies, recommends and coordinates process improvement solutions. Actively participates or leads special and strategic projects.
• Actively participates and leads performance reporting initiatives, operational improvements, system releases and enhancements.
Manage sensitive and complex relationships and frequently interact with business partners. Manages and coordinates delivery of investment performance measurement support and resolution of performance questions and issues.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
A general knowledge of performance measurement, accounting theory and practices is preferred. S/he must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Deep understanding of the strategies and products
Mentors junior performance analysts, leads in-depth analyses of individual portfolios and identifies and participates in process improvement initiatives.
Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
A qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent certificate with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Management and Mathematics
Work Experience / Knowledge:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Investment Management industry is preferred.
FLEXI Careers India, an AVTAR enterprise, works extensively in the area of Diversity & Inclusion advocacy. With a keen focus on gender diversity to create sustainable careers for women, FLEXI assists discerning organizations in making their workplaces more welcoming for women. FLEXI also provides recruitment and consulting services to organizations for building a balanced workforce and an inclusive work culture.
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Accounts, Accounting, Taxation, Service Tax, Sales Tax, Accountant
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Credit Underwriting with commercial lending process Designations: Associate/Sr.Associate/AVP
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163746838 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163740654 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Development Manager,Insurance Sector - Gurugram & Yamunanagar
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content