· Effectively Analyse large volumes of Data, communicate actionable insights and drive improvement based on solid data and analytics.
· Design and develop new ways of working with the back office areas to support best in class Productivity & Cost management.
· Derive Accurate Forecasting and capacity planning for effective Resource Utilisation
· The workforce Manager is responsible for management & direction of the workforce team.
· Manages a team of WFM & Operational analysts.
· Conduct analysis and recommends solutions to Productivity issues over multiple Sites
· Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
· Responsible for effective Planning and Analysis to maximize Revenue, Volume Handled and Profitability
· Resposible for Forecasting Accurate Workload
· Responsible for creative & efficient Workforce solutions to resource constraints.
· Responsible for leading, developing and managing a team of WFM Experts
• Full Time Master s Degree in Engineering, economics, math, statistics, Commerce or MBA
Skills & Experience required: (8 to 15 years)
• Experience building and analysing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization in PowerBI or R
• Highly Proficient in advanced MS Excel
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience working with globally managed Multi Sites Environment
• Experience and Exposure of Working in PowerBI
• Expert knowledge of BFSI/Healthcare/Back Office Staffing fundamentals with a key focus on resource Optimization
• Ability to work within a team and manage/prioritize workload effectively, managing expectations with key stakeholders.
Exela Technologies, Inc. (\'Exela\') is a global business process automation (\'BPA\') leader combining industry-leading enterprise software and services with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed across banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in workflow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,500 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong at nearly 1,100 onsite client facilities and 150 delivery centers located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our client list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world\'s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bi, Java, .NET, Sap
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Location - Gachibowli, Hyderabad Qualification - MBA . Number of years of experience - 8+ years Salary Package - will range from 12-13Lakh
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Corporate Legal Department, Legal Practice
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Production, Site Engineering / Project Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Management Consulting / Strategy Department / Functional Area of the Job HR, Recruitment
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Any
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Advertising / MR / PR / Events Department / Functional Area of the Job Marketing / Communication, Product Marketing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content