About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Partner with senior leaders to drive and deliver on CPBB performance management reporting and analytics though high quality MI and stakeholder engagement
- Driving process improvement, efficiency and resolving core business issues in the team.
- Finance Business Partner for the business/ functions with focus on improving and manage business financials.
- Review various financial processes done by other GPO teams, ensure that the quality is not compromised and be on top of all financial activities end to end - Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, Management reporting, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, Headcount reporting, Efficiency tracking, Accounting & Closing and other FP&A activities.
- Work closely with Accounting, Standard Reporting, and Planning & Control Teams.
- Understanding the financial processes end to end and quick in understanding the ad hoc requirements with ensuring quality and TAT of the output.
- Stakeholder management and escalation handling.
- Handling a team, providing guidance and support in their work and doing a career planning for them.
- Continuously reviewing all processes in order to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Working with the other team leaders and across the Global Financial Service functions to ensure co-operation and smooth operations.
- Continuous improvement in Productivity to drive the efficiencies in the team.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- GFS counterparts
- Functional Coordinators
- Country and Business Finance teams
- Service Delivery
- BAU, query handling and follow-ups
- For other analysis
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 10+ years of relevant finance experience in FP&A.
- Effective communication skills, including presenting and influencing senior management.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid people and project management skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others in decision making.
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills are important.
- Initiative and proactive thinking
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.