Greetings from Mahathi.........
JD for SENIOR MANAGER – EXPORTS & LOGISTICS to be deputed at our Corporate Office, Madhapur, Hyderabad,
Role: SENIOR MANAGER – EXPORTS & LOGISTICS
Industry: Oil/ Energy /Machinery Equipments Mfg.
Experience: Working knowledge of 10 to 15 years of Export Management, Export Formalities, Export Incentives, Exposure to Shipping, CHE, Negotiations.
Functional Area: Logistics, Purchase, Materials.
Designation: SENIOR MANAGER - EXPORTS & LOGISTICS
Age: 40-45 yrs
Location: H.O. Madhapur Hyderabad, Telangana State.,
Education: Bachelor of Degree or Post Graduation good Academic back ground
Competency Profile: SAP, MS Office knowledge
University: Reputed University in India.
Languages known: English & Hindi languages preferred
Job: Full Time
Senior Person minimum 10 - 15 Years of experience for below key roles & responsibility.
• End-to-end responsibility of planning & organizing and using contemporary practices / SAP to meet Export targets. Providing prompt and instant support to Marketing, Commercial, Accounts, and Projects.
• Co-ordination with Customs/ CHAs & Forwarders
• Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers.
• Dealing with DGFT scrips, authorization, GST / IGST formalities and duty paid imports,duty draw backs
• Exposure to import of second hand plant & machinery.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
• Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
• Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
• Review global, national, or regional transportation or logistics reports for ways to improve efficiency or minimize the environmental impact of logistics activities.
• Ensure compliance with import/export regulations/customs regulations and legal and health and safety requirements.
• Hold responsibility for department budget
Mahathi Infra Services has been established to deliver projects conforming to the highest standards of Engineering, Procurement & Construction. We at Mahathi understand that with the changing paradigms of technical sophistication and knowledge, we need to always strive to provide seamless delivery alongside abiding global standards to all our clients worldwide. Our expertise to deliver the quality is supported by industry partners with over several years of experience. Our present Projects are in progress in Mozambique, Liberia, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and India.
Mahathi is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified EPC Company specializing in construction of oil terminals, oil storage tanks, pipelines, LPG storage bullets & spheres, fire fighting systems and gives complete turnkey solutions. We have successfully executed projects in India and Mozambique.
Construction of Phase -1 of our world class Fabrication unit at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh to fabricate Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power Plant components is completed. We are an ASME U,S,PP & National Board R Stamp Certified Unit. The Certification is an upgrade over our existing IBR Certification t0 manufacture Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Parts for Oil & Gas, Power, Pharma and Chemical Industry and Repair of Boilers, Pressure Vessels and other Pressure Parts, which enables us to Design, Supply and Manufacture across the globe. The Unit is located in an area of 30,000 sq. meters (Closed + Open Area). Our machinery include a 6 Mtr DIA 1000 MT Hydraulic Press, 60 mm thick, 3 m wide Plate Bending Machine, 620 MPA Capacity 18 m Long Hydraulic CNC Pipe Bending Machine with 2 stacks, 20 MT EOT and a 30 MT Capacity Normalizing Furnace.
Functions : Construction
Industries : Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: Storage Tanks, oil terminal , Jetty
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Back Office Operations, Operations Management / Process Analysis
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Site Engineering / Project Management, Engineering Design / Construction
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer FMCG / F&B Department / Functional Area of the Job Inventory / Warehousing, Supply Chain / Logistics
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Production, Site Engineering / Project Management
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Engineering / Construction Department / Functional Area of the Job Corporate Legal Department, Legal Practice
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Any Department / Functional Area of the Job Inventory / Warehousing, Supply Chain / Logistics
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer IT - Software Department / Functional Area of the Job Application Programming / Maintenance, General / Other Software
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Advertising / MR / PR / Events Department / Functional Area of the Job Marketing / Communication, Product Marketing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content