About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- The role will assist Finance data integration and change delivery stream lead/s by:
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers%26rsquo; goals
- Proactively analysing and evaluating financial and non-financial data and reporting requirements from all stakeholders based on the relevant business usage
- Gathering, analysing, documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Ensure testing of data at various levels from Acquisition, modelling layer and outbound extracts
- Understand the CDE%26rsquo;s across various processes and ensure usage of various methods of testing to enable detection and correction of issues
- Creation of dashboard and MI to report the testing updates
- Working with technology partners to ensure optimal and scalable solutions on data testing to enable effective synergies
- Ensuring optimal and scalable solutions on design in relation to sourcing and integration of the various SAP components and legacy infrastructure including GL
- Build strong, effective relationships with the various technology partners (incl. strategic vendors such as SAP)
- Understanding, documenting, socializing the compliance and regulatory requirements with regards to data solutions (incl. IFRS %26amp; BCBS)
- Closing non-compliance gaps by documenting and agreeing to revised compliant mitigants
- Documenting non-compliance areas and ensure appropriate Finance stakeholders sign-off specific reasons for non-compliance (for example, a system or booking model limitation)
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Acting as point of contact for data change related queries.
- Technology data Lead
- Workstream team members across Programme (Data, Tools, Core Finance, Local Regulatory, Treasury)
- Upstream business/technology teams
- Data Governance %26ndash; DQMF, BCBS239
- Finance operation leads
- Product Controllers and Business CFO%26rsquo;s
- Treasury leads
- Information Technology and Operations
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Finance/Product control / Change Management roles
- Knowledge and experience in integration projects involving multiple finance processes and systems
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and data visualization techniques and tools
- Exposure to reference data transformation, critical data elements, DQMF, BCBS239 data governance
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills with a good standard of English (written and spoken).
- Experience delivering through Agile and Waterfall delivery framework
- Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
- Exposure to data querying languages and tools (for ex. SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL)
- Pragmatic team player with great attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Understanding of Local and IFRS GAAP requirements
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is desirable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.