Position: Engineer – Senior IT Engineer
As a Senior IT Engineer, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from other engineers across the globe and will support our products in the cloud, a willingness to learn through their own initiatives, working with various technologies such as Azure, AWS, O365, Active Directory and automation tools. This is an ideal position for a Senior IT Engineer that wants to move their career to the next level and move towards Cloud Ops and DevOps with a Microsoft Gold Partner Company.
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a global infrastructure and automation team, utilizing existing frameworks and developing new solutions to support implementation of our products, our cloud environments, work and thrive in a fast-paced, interactive development environment with other engineers and product management to quickly flesh out requirements; develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high-quality features.
• Managing our production Windows 2016 / Linux Servers
• Maintaining the organizations production O365 and Azure tenant.
• Provisioning, maintenance, and monitoring of infrastructure assets on premise, in global data centers and in the Azure/AWS public cloud.
• Evaluate new, emerging, and evolving technologies.
• Troubleshoot, conduct root cause analysis, and resolve difficult problems relating to infrastructure, systems, and application level stacks.
• Use Configuration Management tools to control our production infrastructure resources.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent Preferred minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Support/Engineering environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS: The successful candidate is required to have a demonstrated knowledge and working experience in the following:
• Excellent understanding of Windows / Linux Server maintenance and configuration
• Office 365
• Knowledge of development software – installation and maintenance
• Perform system backups
• Administration of Phone System
• Administration of security system / cameras
• Troubleshoot / resolve hardware/software issues on Servers/Desktops/Laptops, etc.
• Troubleshoot / resolve on prem and cloud networking issues, Site to site VPNs
• Public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
• PowerShell, Python and Linux Shell
• Configuration Management tools
• Firewall and WAF configuration
• Networking / Networking Security
• Active Directory
• Windows Full Stack
Additionally, the following demonstrated competencies are required:
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Strong team / collaboration skills
• Strong debugging skills
• Solid time-management skills
• Ability for making decisions with limited information in dynamic situations.
DESIRED SKILLS: In addition to the above, successful candidates will have an added advantaged by possessing experience in the following:
• Automation tools
• .NET knowledge
• Useful knowledge – Zabbix, Elasticsearch, Kabana, Logstash
• Infrastructure Management tools – Zabbix
• SQL Knowledge (2016 and up)
• Penetration testing (Kali Linux)
• System Management (Zabbix)
• IIS and Nginx configuration
Practive Health Inc. dba Excelicare® is a healthtech company committed to shifting the paradigm in healthcare from being provider-centric to becoming patient-centric. We have locations in the US, UK, Canada and India with over 110 employees involved in development, research, implementation, sales and support. At Excelicare®, the patient is at the center of all that we do. Our cloud-based healthcare platform builds on 20 years of specialty solutions in clinical settings. We create a holistic view of the patient’s health, enabling more effective care coordination and management. And our solutions are designed to simplify navigation of the healthcare system and ease collaboration among patients, their support group of family and friends, and providers.
Our vision is to empower patients and to involve them as active participants in their own care, supported by a network of professionals and healthcare delivery organizations.
Excelicare is looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Dotnet, Db
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Very Reputed and Leading Hospital with state of the art infrastructure Urgently Required - Clinical Assistant/Associate – Critical Care CTC offered - 12 to 16 LPA Years of experience - 0 -4 years post PG Location - Mumbai Working Hours - 12hrs shift
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content