Job Title: Senior HR Executive/HR Executive
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Department: People Department/HR
Reports to: Director of Strategic Initiatives
Shift: 8pm – 5:30am
Working: Monday to Friday
Job Purpose and Requirements
The Senior HR Executive/HR Executive role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation. May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
• Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
• Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
• Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
• Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
• Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/Labor forecasting process with business partners.
• Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit best in class talent.
• Facilitates process of background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
• Co-facilitates New Hire Orientation (NHO) program for new hires.
• Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrolment; etc.
• Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
• Responsible for Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed.
• Partners with stakeholders and appropriate Aditi leaders to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification (via Talent Management) and associated development programming, etc.
• Responsible for Payroll inputs and successfully processing payroll every month
• All other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
• Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
• Proven client management and business literacy skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
• Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in human resources or business-related field
• Three (3) to Seven (7) years of HR experience