Experience – 4+ years
Distribution – Preferred MapR (Certified Admin)
Location : Mumbai
• The typical responsibilities of a Hadoop admin include –
• deploying a hadoop cluster, maintaining a hadoop cluster, adding and removing nodes using cluster monitoring tools like Ganglia Nagios or Splunk, configuring high availability and keeping a track of all the running hadoop jobs.
• Implementing, managing and administering the overall hadoop infrastructure.
• Takes care of the day-to-day running of Hadoop clusters
• A hadoop administrator will have to work closely with the database team, network team, BI team and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected.
• working with open source Apache Distribution hadoop admins have to manually setup all the configurations- Core-Site, HDFS-Site, YARN-Site and Map Red-Site.
• Hadoop admin is responsible for capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the hadoop cluster.
• Hadoop admin is also responsible for deciding the of the hadoop cluster based on the data to be stored in HDFS.
• Ensure that the hadoop cluster is up and running all the time.
• Monitoring the cluster connectivity and performance.
• Manage and review Hadoop log files.
• Backup and recovery tasks
• Resource and security management
• Troubleshooting application errors and ensuring that they do not occur again.
We are looking to add talented Recruiters who have prior IT,ITES, BPO Hiring experience to join our team. As acquiring talented people is getting harder, your position will play a crucial role for our company to stay competitive in the market.
Candidates with 2 - 7 years of experience in software testing-Automation (Selenium) with strong ability to Interact with test manager and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with all project managers to provide specifications for all core modules. Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to prepare designs for new applications an
We are looking for fresh. on different Technologies like C++, Java, .Net ,Testing ,php according to our requirements. After they will be assigned different tasks. Any graduates with excellent communication skills, problem
The candidate should be SAP Solution Manager technical expert who should possess: - 3 years of hands-on experience in performing various Solution Manager configurations Should possess good ABAP and JAVA stack knowledge and troubleshooting skills
Expertise in .NET Framework with any of the following: ADO.NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET. (Windows/Web Applications) with strong exposure to SQL Server. Good coding techniques. Good experience in Front-End UI Design required. Exposure in MVC Architecture
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content