The role of Senior Executive in the India Payroll team is to process payroll changes, capable of handling email and voice communication and India payroll understanding. The role reports into the Process Leader Responsible for resolving client emails within agreed service levels
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
• Planning and execution of Monthly Payroll
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Generate ad-doc reports to analyze payroll data
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Generating Monthly salary statements & updating of the salary budget statement.
• Adhere and Comply with statutory provisions like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, Bonus,Gratuity etc
• Preparation& checking the documents like PF Challans, ESI Challans, Prof. Tax Challans, Income Tax Deductions etc.
• Statutory payments for Salary
• Submission Of Profession Tax Challan In Every Month
• Submission Of Professional Tax Returns.
• Reconciliation of Payroll, Auditing
• Maintain Alliances with clients at different levels
• Must have 2 plus years of overall experience with at least last 1 year in international BPO
• B.com background would be an added advantage
• Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in worked for India payroll process
• Should have excellent written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Experience: Min: 2 Yrs Max: 9 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about Top source, please visit our website: http://www.topsource.in , http://www.topsource.co.uk
We are looking for Payroll Professionals in TopSource. MBA HR or any graduate who has 3 months of experience in HR/who has worked in CA firm particularly in Income Tax is eligible for this role.
The Senior Manager – India Payroll will be based in Pune and will have overall responsibility to manage the Payroll practice and managing day to day business of India clients
Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently. Collecting, Calculating, entering datain order to maintain and update payroll information. Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductionsd, leave and non taxable wages reporting on this
This job is in India Payroll department. The person will be working with Payroll process as Payroll Compliance Executive assisting them completing pre and post payroll activities
We have urgent opening for Executive – UK Payroll in TopSource. Any Graduate who is having 3 months of work experience in any field and having desire to make a career in UK Payroll is eligible to apply.
Profile Finance & Accounts - Payroll Executive Job Description Processing fortnightly, monthly & quarterly client payroll for various clients Resolve customer queries, if any Monthly letters to payroll clients detailing Inland Revenue payments requir
Job Description for Hire to Retire (HTR) Payroll ExecutiveReporting StructureReporting to Tower Lead RequisitesEducation:Degree holder of HRM/ Accounting or any related discipline is preferredExperience (years):0-2 year of experienceIndustry / Techno
Hi, Excellent opportunities for fresher Graduates HR Payroll processing. Must be graduates with good computer skills Its purely Dayshift Job Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi Contact: SARIKA 9353944205 SHAMINI: 7760020769
Required Skills • Detail oriented, organised, and thorough. • Excellent verbal and written skills. • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. • Friendly, positive, and pro-active attitude • Commerce Background candidate will be preferred.
This job is in the India Payroll department. The person will be working with Payroll process as Payroll Compliance Executive assisting them completing pre and post payroll activities including generating ad-hoc reports to analyze payroll data.
Your Roll will be managing Payroll of our reputed RPO Clients. You must be any graduate, Must have good computer literature. Job Locations: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content