Job Description :Senior Service Delivery Engineer
Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
Join us as a Senior Engineer
on our Professional Services
team in Delhi
to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.What you'll achieve
As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will provide world-class delivery support to our customers by building an in-depth knowledge of our customers priorities and initiatives and becoming a trusted advisor that avoids customer impact and facilitates continuous improvement. You will identify potential sales and growth opportunities and will partner with key stakeholders to maximize these prospects.You will:
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Coordinate the activities of technical solution team members to meet contract obligations, ensuring that full life cycle delivery costs are within the service level agreement.
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact facilitating continuous improvement.
- Build and sustain effective communications with all partners and cross-functional teams, maximizing the customer experience and relationships
- Develop strategic account growth plan along with sales and Global Services SMEs, identifying and pursuing potential sales opportunities
- Maintain awareness of all service matters and manage customer during high priority escalations.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:Essential Requirements
Here's our story now tell us yours
- Excellent Administration/Design and Implementation knowledge in Dell EMC VMAX3, VNX, ISILON.
- Excellent Administration/Design knowledge in Storage replications using SRDF
- Having knowledge on Time finder (BCV / Snapvx) technology
- Strong Knowledge on Performance analysis factors of Storage Arrays
- In-depth knowledge of using SYMCLI
- Detailed SAN knowledge
- Excellent switch architecture knowledge (Brocade)
- Solving complicated Hardware cases and Liaising with Hardware Vendor support
- Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .Application closing date:
01 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .